RANDOM QandA




You have $3 to spend at the dollar store, what 3 things do you buy?
Since I live in England, I won't be buying anything with $3

If you had to take a pie to the face, what flavor would it be?
Vanilla... I don't even like pie

Which way should toilet paper face on the holder?
The side you pull should be facing you, not coming from underneath... if that makes sense

If you were a man for a day, what would you do?
Probably start crying, I don't want to be trapped in their gangly bodies jk haha

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
No idea what that is

Have you ever danced like Napoleon Dynamite?
At first, I didn't know who that was but I googled it... No

How would you feel if I slept with a stuffed animal?
Don't know who 'I' is but I'd feel weirded out

What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
CHOCOLATE 4 sure

Would you still like me if I was a foot shorter?
Again who is 'I'? but probably not. I'm vain, sue me

If your life was a sitcom, what would it be called?
'I can't believe she did that' - my dumb actions one after the other

If you could only ride a unicycle or use stilts to commute, which would you choose?
A unicycle, I don't need to be any taller

Would you ever drive a motorcycle with me on the back?
I just wouldn't drive a motorcycle

Do you think bald is sexy?
Depends on the face

If you were a super villain, what scandalous crime would you commit?
I would steal a couple of islands, I've always wanted an island

Tennis shoes, high heels, or flip flops?
If tennis shoes mean trainers then 100%

What would you do if a girl tried to buy you a drink?
Kindly reject

What do you buy at the candy store?
Strawberry pencils

If you had to get any weird piercing, what would it be?
None

What dessert best describes your personality and why?
Chocolate, I can be warm and smooth or cold and impenetrable haha

What was your most embarrassing moment ever?
Wayyyyy too many to say but believe me they are bad

What is your least favorite movie and why?
Jurassic World, it ruined the 'Jurassic' franchise

You’re at Dunkin Donuts, which donut calls your name?
Don't like doughnuts

Who’s the better toy, Woody or Buzz?
Buzz

If you could only smell like one food for the rest of your life, what would you want to smell like?
Lemon sherbert... is that a food?

Can you spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?
duh, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious         
 
What’s your favorite kid’s cereal?
Frosties (wait did that mean my favourite kid and his cereal or me as a kid and my favourite cereal then)

If you could make out with any cartoon character, who would you pick?
Blaine from Totally Spies (my kid crush)

What are you addicted to?
Reading and chocolate

Do you talk to animals?
I talk to myself and inanimate objects so of course, I talk to animals

Do you know how to do the macarena?
Of course, I bring it out at all the parties

What five things do you always have with you?
Phone, keys, card, Lipbalm and earphones

What is the last dream you can remember??
Can't remember any of them

What is the most exotic food you’ve ever tried?
Massive snails

What is your favorite 50’s movie?
Funny face

What is your favorite 90’s movie?
Clueless

If you were going to chug a 2 liter of any beverage, what would it be?
Sprite/water

What could make me even more irresistible to you?
Deep voice, you random person

What food would you consider your mortal enemy?
Mac and cheese

Have you ever found a pizza delivery guy attractive?
Never been delivered a pizza

If someone has something between their teeth, would you tell them?
Depends on who the person is

Clearly, the questions aren't mine. Here is a link to the page 

Lotta Love
Ella xx

Comments