BROKEN PRINCE - ERIN WATT BOOK REVIEW (spoilers)

Hi loves, as I promised I said I would review the 2nd book. Here we go.
The book

About the book

So... Brooke makes it seem like Reed cheated on Ella. Ella runs away and disappears for 2 weeks. Eventually, she is dragged back but everyone in the household hates Reed. She tells Reed to get lost (multiple times) but he doesn't give up.
Brooke is pregnant (yayyy!) she blackmails Reed, pretending it's his or his fathers. Brooke and Callum (their dad) get engaged, Ella and Reed finally get back together but this time with no secrets (hm..)
Some irrelevant person who is also a rapist, who tried to rape Ella in the last book sends somone to stab Reed. Reed doesn't die (shame) everyone flies to DC for dinner, leaving Reed. Reed goes to see Brooke and then comes back home. The police come later when everyone is home saying Brooke is dead and Reed is the prime suspect in her murder.
AND JUST TO TOP IT ALL OFF, Steve (Ella's 'dead' dad) turns up at their front door.
The end.

My favourite characters are still the same but I have got a new list of most hated characters. I do have a new favourite.

Favourite characters

Wade: Okay he is kind of a douche but he is the only one with a level head most of the time but then again he has his flaws. Still love him though.

Least favourite characters

Dinah: My gosh!! I have never seen a character screech and complain as much as this one. She is Steve's wife and in all honesty, I think she tried to kill him (obvioulsy it failed). She was also best friends with Brooke. Oh and she's blackmailing Gideon who is the oldest brother.
Steve: Okay I am actually reading the 3rd book now but I hate him there so... welcome to your tape Steve.
Daniel: He is 'the irrelevant' I mentioned. He drugged Ella and tried to rape her, got beaten up for it but still didn't think about his actions. I hope he stays in the military camp he's in or gets hit by a bus.

The book flits between Reed and Ella's points of view. The first book was only Ella so it's interesting to see what Reed thinks. I think I may have been too harsh with him, I have a little (I mean little) love for him but if he doesn't get out of this arrest bussiness he's dead to me... and everyone else he knows I guess haha.

Rating
4/5


Hope you enjoyed this review, see you for book 3.
Lotta loves xx

WeHeartIt: ellacmich

Comments