BACK TO SCHOOL

Hi loves, I wanted to make a list of a few things hat can help you this year. I am in year 11 which if you are in England is the last year of secondary school. That means I have a bunch of important exams this year, so here are a few things you can do/ use to help your school life. You can use these at any age but, it might be more useful if you are in secondary school or college.

1. Take Notes - Notes are the most important thing you can do. Making a list means you know exactly what you need to do that day and it also means you can split your workload so it's manageable.

2. Routine - Having a routine is immensely important. Having a routine means you can make sure you have peace of mind. By having a clear routine it means you can get more done, have time for yourself and never have to rush things.

3. After School Work - I would recommend that when you get home, immediately do your homework. I say this because you have been at school for 6 hours already and i'm sure you don't want to constantly think about that homework while you watch Netflix. If you get it done straight away, it means you can get on with other things. Another thing I recommend is read through your notes for that day, this is to make sure that you fully understand what you learnt. If you don't understand something, go online and teach yourself or go back to your teacher and ask for help. For year 11's I recommend writing notes on what you learnt every day, this means that by April you wont have to find those key points through your books which will take a lot of time.

4. Exercise - Now you don't have to go to the gym everyday but walking, stretching, or doing floor exercises really helps you. It means that you can take a break from studying or homework and as Elle Woods says "exercise gives you endorphins and endorphins make you happy". Happiness is key to studying/ doing homework .

5. Eat better food - However amazing chocolate is (believe me I love chocolate) it is not good for you. If you have a sweet tooth like me, I recommend eating fruits. My favourite fruits are tangerines, passion fruit and mango, so instead of a Kit Kat, I have those instead. I also recommend eating breakfast, if you are not a breakfast person like me, take a snack with you to school.

Things/ Apps you may want

1. Duolingo - This is a holy grail for language students. I have been using this for Spanish and it's honestly amazing (play store and app store).

2. Khan Academy - I used to use this a couple of years ago and it really helped with maths. I just recently remembered it so as you can guess it's now on my phone.

3. PEAK - This isn't really a school app but it helps your brain focus. It's quite addictive but it's really fun (play store and app store).

4. Photomath - It's an app that shows you how to work out a maths problem. I honestly love this app so much (play store and app store).

5. Note pad - As I said notes are important, so you might want something to write it on.

6. A planner - Without my planner I would probably be a mess. I recommend the wellness planner from Kikki K. You don't have to pay for the planner case as they are quite expensive. But out of all the planners I have used this is the best one for school.

Insta: ellacmich
Twitter: ellacmich

I hope this helps you guys.
Lotta loves,
Ella xxx

Comments