PAPER PRINCESS - ERIN WATT BOOK REVIEW (spoilers)

Hi guys, welcome to another book review.
So, today's book is part of a 5 book series. I will be reviewing all 5 of them at some point.
The book


About the book

The book is about a girl called Ella Harper (O'Halloran). She is an orphan and has been running from the foster system for quite a while. One day a guy comes in claiming he is her guardian. After a lot of fighting Ella gets *kidnapped* by him and he explains who he is. His name is Callum Royal and he has 5 kids (boys). She moves in with them and the trouble starts.

Genre 

Teen/YA
Talks about real-life problems and could be mature to younger readers (15+)
Romance, Comedy and Drama

Favourite Characters 

Ella: A strong-willed girl who doesn't tend to trust people. She can make her own decisions and would rather rely on herself than anyone else. She is a very stressful character to read about but you can't help liking her.
Easton: I am completely biased towards him. He is my favourite brother and character. He is a bit of a troublemaker and can't settle into a relationship. I can tell things will come out about him in future books. I just love him haha
Valerie: When I first heard about her, I thought she would be boring. But actually, she is one of the funniest and sassiest characters in the book. She is Ella's best friend.

Least Favourite Characters 

Brooke: Ugh her character is just disgusting. I really can't stand her. You think she may be nice at the beginning but don't be fooled.
Jordan: Ughh she is your typical queen B, who is always causing problems. She is a little desperate but 100% evil.
Reed: He is actually the love interest of Ella but he is also the most infuriating and annoying character in the whole book. Although it's cute when he watches out for her, he takes the whole bad boy thing to a new high. By the end of the book, you'll be ready to kill him.

Author 

The actual intricacies of the book cannot really be judged by me as I'm literally a 'kid'. But in my opinion, it was written well. I could follow the storyline, all the big suprises make sense and work for their age. The descriptions were very detailed and you can imagine it well eg their house, parties etc The only thing I would change is Ella and Reed being together, I would rather she was with Easton. It took me about 4 hours straight to read it.

~~
I have started reading the second book and I am excited to continue. I recommend the book (to the right age group) as it's interesting and well written.

Rating
4/5


Lotta Loves
Ella xx

WeHeartIt: ellacmich





Comments