ALL TIED UP (PART 2)



Estelle
I tuck my hair behind my ear, “Mother I am perfectly alright”. My mother continues to rant down the phone, “don’t forget you are a princess, Estelle” my mum reprimands. “Mother I would never forget it, but this whole year was for me to have a normal life”. “Yes, I know that darling, but you are going all the way to England. I just want you to be safe and happy”. “Mummy I am safe, and I am happy. Say hello to the rest of the family for me”, “alright sweetie, call me when you’re settled in”. “Alright”, I cut the phone and sigh. “Your Highness, we are about to land”, I nod and click my seatbelt back in.
I made a deal with my parents on my 15th birthday, that I would get to take a year break and have a normal life after my coronation. My mum (Queen Elena) had that freedom her whole childhood, even though she didn’t exactly choose it. My mum wanted me to go to Soleria and stay with her aunt, but I had a huge argument with her against it. Basically, I got my way and am heading to a new country and boarding school. I am all too excited to be known as Estelle and not ‘her royal highness’.
I step out of the car and stare at the massive building in front of me. I look around at the masses of teenage girls and boys entering the school. The first thing I notice is that no one is watching me. I continue to walk into the building, I glance at the email that gave me all the information I needed. My bodyguards follow me with a wide distance between us. I climb up the stairs and finally reach my room. That’s when I realise I don’t have my key card, one of my bodyguards goes back to get it and I knock on my door. After a couple seconds the door swings open and a girl faces me with a frown.
“Can I help you?” she asks crossing her arms, “hi I’m Estelle Martinez, your new roommate”. She purses her lips and sighs “nice to meet you, I’m Aurora Baxter. Come in”. I enter the room, there is a living room and a kitchen in one. Aurora continues to lead the way, “there are four of us living here, all girls of course. I haven’t met the others yet”. Aurora looks completely uninterested with her own explanation. She points at one of the doors “there’s your room”.
Aurora
I drop my bags on the bed with a frustrated grunt. “You can still change your mind,” my brother tells me, perching on my bed. “Blaze, I am not staying in that house by myself”, “you won’t be by yourself, I’m still going to be there”. I begin to put my clothes away “yes but with dad in Washington and mum somewhere in Europe, it will be too silent”. He grabs the shirt from my hands “this spy business is crazy, there is a reason why mum stopped”. I grab my shirt back “and there is a reason why she’s back at SIS”. He rolls his eyes and walks to the window, “oh I think your little princess roommate has arrived”. I run over to the window and see Princess Estelle, “great, now get out. She certainly doesn’t need to see you on her first day”. He rolls his eyes again and walks out of our dorm.
I’ve always wanted to be a spy, when I was little I would hear the tales of my parents’ adventures. The ring, Valencia and dad’s gang. But they decided they wanted a normal life, that was until last year. Mum went back to work for SIS and dad decided that this year he was going to Washington to see his friends. So, I made a deal with mum, I leave Brightwood and move to Goldsmith to covertly watch over Estelle. If I manage to make sure she is okay, then I get to go into the field.
The door knocking snaps me out of my thoughts. I swing open the door and see Estelle and her band of merry men. “Can I help you?”, Estelle clasps her hands together. “Hi, I’m Estelle Martinez, your new roommate”. I purse my lips and sigh, “nice to meet you, I’m Aurora Baxter. Come in”. I turn back to the room and continue to walk, “there are four of us living here, all girls of course. I haven’t met the others yet”. I lazily point to her room, “there’s your room”. She nods at me and walks into her room. One of her bodyguards stands outside her door while the others are outside the dorm door. I sit on the sofa and scroll through the apps on my phone.
After a while, the door swings open and I see a girl standing there with a bunch of suitcases by her side. I walk over to her and grab one of her bags, she smiles at me. “Nice to meet you, I’m Chantel Castilla.” I drag her things in. “I’m Aurora Baxter”, she brings her things in, “your room is there”. I point to the room next to Estelle’s, she nods but pauses for a second. “Are you famous or something?” I look at her confused as she tilts her head towards the bodyguards. “Oh, no one told you? Anyway, one of our roommates is a princess hence the bodyguards and the other a socialite princess”. She stares at me with her mouth agape, “I thought this school was just a great place for scholars not the world’s elite”. I shrug and follow her to her room, I drop her bag on the floor when I hear the door slam. “Welcome to a great year losers!!”.
Chantel
“You are going to love it darling”, I force a smile and put on my backpack. “I know mum”, “and I know your dad would have wanted to be here”. “I know mum, but he has gone to see auntie Lia”. “Exactly, I’m going off to Amor Duro tonight, so I’ll call you when I land”. I drop my bags on the curb, “okay, love you mum”. “Love you too darling”, she hugs me and gets back in the car.
My parents have always done what's best for me. Coming to this school was their idea, I knew I would love it because they loved it... Now here comes the cliche, the smart girl who wants to be something else. Well, I want to be an actress. Since I was a young child, watching Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn to the stars now. If I dared tell my parents about my aspiration, they would freak out. Of course, they want me to be happy, they just want me to be happy doing something worthwhile.
I turn to face my new school and pick up my bags. I make my way up to my room, glancing at my school map, so I don't get lost. I reach my room and knock but as my hand connects with the door it swings open. I spot a girl lying on the sofa and a man in a suit just like the 2 guarding the door. The girl walks over to me and picks up one of my bags, I smile at her and introduce myself. "Nice to meet you, I'm Chantel Castilla." She drags my things in. "I'm Aurora Baxter," she tells me, I walk in holding my bags. "Your room is there," she tells me, pointing at one of the doors. I nod but think back to the bodyguards around, "are you famous or something?". She looks at me confused, so I tilt my head towards the bodyguard. "Oh, no one told you? Anyway, one of our roommates is a princess hence the bodyguards and the other a socialite princess". I stare at her with my mouth hanging, "I thought this school was just a great place for scholars not the world's elite". She shrugs, I walk into my room and drop my bags on my bed. Aurora drops my suitcase on the floor. Suddenly the door slams, "welcome to a great year losers!!".
Allegra
"Can you stop complaining" I tell Alex, dropping my phone in my bag. "I'm not complaining, I'm protesting" he replies in a matter of fact tone. "Thats exactly the same thing. Look, Alex, you were born a socialite, you just need to embrace your destiny". He shakes his head "just because mum and dad have money, doesnt mean its ours". I clasp my hands together "and thats why I started my fashion line and just starred in a movie". "Allegra! You know you wouldnt have gotten that far, that quickly without our parents contacts. I want to get a job like everyone else". I frown "why?", he rolls his eyes "you just don't get it". "I'm glad", the screen connecting us to the driver scrolls down. "Miss Rodriguez, we have reached the school". I nod and turn back to my brother, "call me when you're done with your self-finding trip". He rolls his eyes again "love you sis", I open the car door "love you more".

Tell me if you want me to write this story. 
Lotta Loves Ella xxx

Comments