MY 90s ICON - ASHLEY BANKS

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - Ashley Banks

She is a true fashion icon, now that the 90s are coming back.

Since I was not alive when all the cool stuff happened (the 90s) I have had to watch movies and tv shows to get my intel.
The fresh prince of bel-air is one of my favourite 90s tv shows. 
Ashley Banks is my favourite character from the show cause her character just sums me up.
You can't go wrong with Ashley's fashion sense.
Her facial expressions, attitude and witty comebacks just make her one of my favourite fictional characters.
I am hoping to copy quite a few of her outfits but right now England is just a bit to cold for most of them.
Some of her lines are just plain iconic 'I'm intelligent and competent and I can handle my own affairs'.
'I have enough problems. I am going through puberty for God's sake.'
My face when someone says something stupid and I just have to clap back.
My face when someone says something stupid and I'm trying to figure out if they're actually an idiot.

Comments