EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING - NICOLA YOON BOOK REVIEW (no spoilers)

Hello loves,

So this is another book review. So, the book is about a girl ( Madeline Whittier) who has an illness that means she is allergic to things in the outside world. She has stayed in her house since she was a toddler. I would tell you about the rest of the family but if you read it or watch you will find out.

Plot:

I love the plot a lot, at first, I was a little wary because the plot seemed kind of depressing and I didn't want Maddy to pity herself because that would make the book a bit boring. Thankfully Maddy was a strong character that really accepted her predicament, and to be honest if she was a bit upset sometimes I wouldn't have minded it.



Ending:

I felt like this needed its own title because I am so picky. The last few chapters of the book had me shook. I kinda guessed that's how the book would end while reading it but I was still a bit shocked at the end. I know I'm speaking in riddles but I said no spoilers so...

Characters:

So I pretty much loved all the characters apart from two ( not gonna tell you who).

Maddy - She is very observant and she doesn't even wallow in pity. This makes her an admirable character. She is a great character as she still has 'backbone' and can stand up for what she thinks.

Olly - He has his own ideas and thoughts that go against the 'system' he breaks that facade for Maddy. He tries to protect her and looks out for her best interest.

Carla - She is honestly my joint-favourite character. She always looks out for Maddy and SOMEONE tries to get rid of her but she still watches out for her.

Rating: 5/5


Lotta Loves

WeHeartIt : Ellacmich

Comments