FAVOURITE EPISODE STORIES

Episode
1. TANGLED LOVE !!! - Ashlynne Hartley
2. Unexpected roommate !!! - Stella.A
3.FALLING FOR YOU !!! - Emma
4. What could be, will be - Morgan Jean
5. Rivals !! - Alex Light
6. My Best friend and his brother (sequel) - Melrose
7. By chance! - The Dark Eyed Fox
8. Taking it back !! (by chance sequel)  - The Dark Eyed Fox
9. Destined to meet!! - Stella E.
10. Pregnant and alone - K.
11. Beauty always has a prince !! - Chantelle. M
12. Being the new girl !! - Bexx30

Unfortunately, my favourite story got removed due to a stupid person reporting it when there was nothing to report. I love Brenda and I felt so sorry for her when it got removed. It is my all-time favourite episode story and forever in my heart 'THE BET' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Kimora and Jaxon are never forgotten). (B.H) She also has the sequel to the bet 'the dare'. Btw there are some clips from the bet on her Instagram - xwannabe_writerx

So these were my favourite stories last year (2016) but new year and new episode stories. Btw I haven't finished reading most of these, this year has been a Wattpad year.

1. Gossip Babe - Cindy Gaultier
2. To the Stars - Thea Marie Dee
3. I married a prince - earlgreytea
4. It's just an illusion - Miss Mj

Love Ya xxxx

Comments