NEW BOOKS

Hey guys,
So in this post, I wanted to talk about 3 of my recently published books. They came out at the start of this month and I just wanted to share them with you guys. I have published 2 other books on Amazon before and that was at the end of summer. I have put the prices as low as possible that if you bought all 3 books I would be only getting 30p back. However this is isn't going to last forever, the paperback will become more expensive at the start of next month. So get it while it's still cheap.

I'm Not A Spy, I Promise: (£0.99) (Kindle) - Vienna is like any other teenage spy. She is on a mission to take down a gang. But what happens when she gets to know the gang leader's son.
What happens when the mission seems bigger than she thought? What happens when someone you thought was gone comes back?
These are only a few of the things Vienna has to go through.
Read the first book of this humorous, thrilling series. Written by teen author E.C.Michaels

It's Not Over, I Promise: (£0.99) (Kindle) - Her mission was to take down the gang. Now she is dragged into a world of mayhem.
No one is who they seem anymore and the trouble is closer to home than she thought. With love brewing and disaster on the edge, will Vienna keep her head?
Find out in the final book of the thrilling and humorous spy series. Written by teen author E.C.Michaels

The 'I Promise' Series:  (£7.00) - The exciting 2 book series in one book. 'I'm Not a Spy, I Promise' and 'It's Not Over, I Promise'. The perfect pack for a quick read!
I'm Not a Spy, I Promise: Vienna is like any other spy. Her mission is to take down the gang. But what happens when she meets the gang leader's son? What if there is a bigger picture?
And what happens when someone who was gone from her life comes back? Book one of this hilarious and thrilling series.
It's Not Over, I Promise: Vienna goes on a journey with many unanswered questions.
There is something that is bigger than them, bubbling on the horizon. But what if you can't trust everyone? Relationships, mistrust and a whole lot of running. Welcome to the final book in the series, written by teen author E.C.Michaels

Other Books:

The Princess: Lies - (£0.99) (Kindle) Elena Fernandez is a princess. But unfortunately, it’s not so simple. When Elena gets kidnapped and is dragged into a lot of royal mess. She finds out more about her royal family and realises that she has been lied to.

While Elena sorts through her personal problems she finds new faces that she hopes she can trust. Will Elena be able to cope with the secrets and lies of the royals or will she crack under the pressure?

Main book to the newly released sequel ‘The princess: Sacrifice'. First published book by teen author E.C.Michaels.

The Princess: Sacrifice - (0.99) (Kindle) It’s not about me getting what I want it’s that the people around me get what they deserve.” - Alexandria

Alexandria was a feisty 16-year-old princess before her reign came to an end. In this quick-paced Sequel story, we find out how sacrifice is important in every princess and in life.

“You look like an idiot,” I tell her, throwing myself on her bed. She grunts continuing to walk across her room, “had another argument with mum?” she asks, slowly taking the books off her head. “Of course, she is so annoying”

Learn about all the relationships she’s had and how her past laid the foundations for other peoples futures.

Lots of Love Ella xx

Comments