WELCOME TO THE FUN SIDE

Image result for welcome


In honour of one of my favourite childhood movies, Madagascar. Welcome to the fun side, I have decided to make this blog for a number of reasons.
Before I start, if you don't know me, my name is Ella Mich. I am 15 years old and welcome.

Here they are:

1. My last blog stopped working.
2. This is my final year of secondary school, and a felt a change would do me good. I have grown and I felt my blog should grow with me.
3. I feel like you viewers have grown too, so this will be good for you too.

What I need you to do:

1. Tell me what blog posts you would like to see.
2. Sometimes I may post things that may be sensitive to some people, I need you guys to be considerate of peoples feelings.

Schedule:

1. I don't really have one right now, but the posts will probably be on the weekend.

Near Future:

1. I have my GCSE's this school year, so I am going to be very busy and very stressed. However I still love blogging so hopefully I will still be blogging every week.
2. If you have come from my old blog, you would know that I do write stories. Sadly I won't be putting any long stories on this blog or any blog. I am writing a new story that will probably be published on amazon in 2018.

Insta:ellacmich
Twitter: ellacmich

So welcome loves,
Hope you are excited
Love ya xxx

Comments