WATTPAD STORY LIST

4. The Guy Next Door
5. The Bad Boy Taught Me To Fight
6. Princess on the Loose 2
7. The Bad Boy, The Sat Nav and Me
8. Bad Boy Isn't My Type...
9. The Bad Boy's Girl
10. Possessive much?
11. The Cell Phone Swap  
12. The Bad Boy's Baby 
13. The Bad Boy's Mission 
14. High School Hit List
15. Just A Friend?
16. Last Virgin Standing
17. Stay With Me  
18. Living With The Bad Boy 
19. When the bad boy noticed me 
20. All started with a dare
21. The Girl In The Boys' Dorms
22. Roommates
23. Princess on the Loose
24. The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me
25. He Wants Revenge
26. I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know
27. My Brother's Best Friend
28. The Bad Boy Stole My Bra
29. There were 5 of them, Officer
30. The Undercover Spy
31. The Bad Boy's Secret

So this is the list, here is a link to all of them in a list I made on Wattpad. List of Books.
I have read every single one of these books. Some were a long time ago, and others were quite recent
Hope you check these out!
Lotta Loves xxx

Insta + Twitter: ellacmich

Comments