30 QUESTIONS NOBODY EVER ASKS

I got these questions from google. The questions

Image result for shocked girl drawing

Are you named after anyone?
No

When was the last time you cried?
Last week, I watched Letters to Juliet.

Do you have kids?
Nope

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Yeah, I think so.

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
All the time

What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Their reaction when they make eye contact with me. Do they smile or ignore me.

What is your eye color?
Dark Brown

Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings

Favorite smells?
Cotton or white linen. Just fresh, clean scents.

What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
A country away from my family, Normandy.

Do you have any special talents?
Special? no

Where were you born?
London

What are your hobbies?
Reading, Writing, Singing, Blogging and Eating

Do you have any pets?
I have a guinea pig, Coco

Do you have any siblings?
No, only child

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Something that makes me happy, right now it's law.

Who was your first best friend?
I can't remember back to toddler age, i'm afraid.

How tall are you?
5'7

Funniest moment throughout School?
Wayyyy too many to count. My entire secondary school life was banter.

How many countries have you visited?
3

What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
Favourite are English lit and Sociology and worst was Chemistry

What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
Drink: Water  Animal: Yorkshire terrier  Perfume: Chanel N.o 5

What would you (or have you) name your children?
Elena, Eadlyn, Josiah and Jeremiah

What Sports do you play/Have you played?
I used to play Netball.

Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
I will do a post on this later on.

How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
0

Favorite memory from childhood?
Again too many to say.

How would you describe your fashion sense?
Modern Blair Waldorf

What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
Samsung galaxy s7

Tell us one of your bad habits!
Never leaving the house

Love ya lots xx

Comments